Protect your home, and your heating & cooling system
Setting up a planned maintenance program is a great way to make sure your system continues to function effectively and efficiently all year. A plan can also help you save on your monthly energy bills.
During visits and tune-ups, we check and troubleshoot issues related to:
- Your evaporator coil and fan motor
- Manifold pressure and expansion valve
- Start and run systems, and fan limit switch
- Your evaporator drain, blower wheel, and bypass dampers
- Electric and operating pressure
Find out more about annual maintenance plans today.
We’re ready to service your equipment’s required maintenance, on nearly every brand of heating and AC unit. Call (503) 761-7777 for details.