REPAIR • REPLACEMENT • MAINTENANCE
SOLVING TRI-COUNTY HEATING AND FURNACE NEEDS
No one wants to have to deal with a furnace issue when the weather gets cold, but situations happen all of the time. While Comfort Connection is always ready for emergency calls, we also provide routine maintenance, check-ins, and support to help you avoid unwanted furnace situations.
We’re a certified Bryant installer and contractor, and can service and repair any brand furnace in your home. We trust Bryant’s equipment and reputation, and believe they offer some of the most cost-effective solutions in the industry.
Our year-round HVAC services include the following:
- High efficiency gas furnace installation, repair and servicer
- Electric furnace installation, repair and service
- Heat pump installation, repair and service
- Air conditioners
- Ductless mini systems
- Annual maintenance plans
- Indoor air quality
- Home protection, including smoke alarms and CO detectors
- Whole house humidifier
- Duct repair/ reroute/ modification / balancing
- WiFi / smartphone thermostats
- Residential zoning systems
With an annual maintenance plan, you can stay ahead of issues that might affect your heating and your air conditioning/cooling systems at the same time. Find out more about Comfort Connection Maintenance Plans.
Are you dealing with an air condition and cooling issue right now? Contact Comfort Connection today.